About the Position
Collaborate with the Training Department to enhance current processes and procedures to make day to day interactions more effective.
- Assist in the development of key training materials.
- Obtain a better knowledge of the Medical, Legal, and Regulatory Guidelines that govern the information that can be shared with customers.
- Organize and consolidate training materials for ComServe New Hires.
- Participate in new hire training classes to obtain product knowledge for the core products for client.
- Assist in the hands-on Computer Training for New Hire classes.
- Conduct SAP/ Focus training classes for new hires by working hand-in-hand with the training department.
Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
Ability to work a 20 hours per week - shift negotiated by Management
Proficient with Microsoft Applications, primarily Excel and Word
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Demonstrate the ability to work independently, but thrive in a team environment
Exhibit a high level of professionalism with interactions internally and externally
ComServe Systems is a business leader positioned to provide both logistical and contact management support to facilitate our clients’ sales, marketing, and operations in the pharmaceutical industry and beyond.
Our Commitment to You.
Acquire skills with SAP, a program utilized by more than 200,000 companies
Providing exceptional customer service to clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Managing interactions through numerous platforms
Implement database solutions to streamline inventory and financial processes
Serve as liaison for both internal and external stakeholders
Provide an environment to grow your professional skills through on-site coaching, resume writing tutorials, and interview preparation.
Customized training to enhance skill sets in both group and individual environments.
Advancement opportunities through internal promotions or explore opportunities with one of our clients.